Extension to Phnom Penh
Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (3 days / 2 night)
Day 1 : MONDAY, 20th 2020 – Siemp Reap – Phnom Penh (Lunch and dinner)
Transfer from your hotel to Siem Reap airport for flight to Phnom penh. At your arriving at Phnom penh airport a transfer to your hotel are schedulse and the rest of the day is free.
Overnight in Phnom Penh, 3 *
Day 2 : TUESDAY, 21st 2020 – Phnom Penh
After breakfast, depart for a first discovery of the Cambodian capital including the National Museum and its collection of pre-angkorian and Angkorian Khmer art masterpieces.
Visit the Royal Palace, current residence of His Majesty King Norodom Sihamoni, and the famous Silver Pagoda. It dominates the city by its impressive architecture and the remarkable golden Khmer classical ornament.
Lunch at local restaurant.
Then walk towards Vat Phnom, the oldest sacred shrine in the city to which he has also given its name.
Transfer and visit Tuol Sleng Museum, a former High School in Phnom Penh which was transformed into a Torture Prison during the reign of the Khmer Rouge, where 17,000 people were imprisoned and only 7 have survived. Men, woman and even children were imprisoned, tortured, starved and killed by loading then into trucks like cattle and taken to the Killing Fields on the outskirts of town and were killed with a bludgeon blow to the back of the head.
Finally, if time permits, stroll through the bustling Central Market, famous for its Art-Deco architecture and at the Russian market
Dinner at your leisure.
Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 3 WEDNESDAY, 22nd 2020 – PHNOM PENH (DEPARTURE) (B)
After breakfast, the morning is at leisure in Phnom Penh.
Depending on the flight schedule, transfer to the airport by your driver (WITHOUT GUIDE) for the departure flight.
Note: Rooms shall be released by 12pm (noon).
Hotel Villa Langka or similar
Our prices include:
- Accommodation in shared double or twin room at hotels selected.
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
- English or French speaking guide for each area as per program.
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
- Boat for cruises mentioned.
- Meals as mentioned on the program: (B) for breakfast, (L) for lunch or (D) for dinner.
- In vehicle, 2 complimentary bottles of drinking water (50cl) per person and per day
- Government taxes currently in force (VAT…)
Our prices do not include:
- Visa for Cambodia: Visa fee is US$ 30 (current charge) and payable on the spot upon arrival. One passport size picture is required.
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
- Offer subject to availability.
- Program is subject to change without prior notice due to airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellations.
- We reserve the right to adjust the prices at any time in the event of an increase of the fuel surcharge applied by airlines companies or any other transport companies.
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to contact: email@example.com
JOIN US ! Facebook